SERENGETI IN PRACTICE
SINGLE ANIMAL DAYS
SERENGETI IN THE SERENGETI
Duration: 2 days
Location: (examples) London zoo, Whipsnade or Longleat Zoo, or Tanzanian or Kenyan Embassy or as mutually agreed.
Dates: This is an 'in-house' course (i.e. for your company only) please contact us to discuss dates.
Suitable for: Normally up 15 delegates from any one company
(Please contact us to arrange larger groups – up to 200)
Cost: £ 5,500 per COURSE subject to venue capacity.
Courses held at zoos or wildlife venues include a tour and animal observation time..
Find out more
- Overview of all 13 animals and their survival strategies, with comparisons to modern business
- Strategies of the giraffe – Vision. External aspects (such as the brand and perception) and internal aspects (such as structure, culture and values).
- Strategies of the elephant – Knowledge. Tailored to your marketplace.
This course seeks to generate an overview of the strategies available to any organisation and progress the techniques from the book, Strategies of the Serengeti.
- Strategies of the zebra – strategic responses to a business threat. The 5 Fs.
- Second part of day 2 – varies according to your requirements – exploring the strategies of the animal(s) which pre-course discussion with the course in-house sponsor or the executives determine is/are most appropriate for you.
- Learning review. How to apply learning. Next steps.
Stephen Berry, author of Strategies of the Serengeti, runs the course. As an international MBA lecturer, former finance director and Serengeti enthusiast, he carefully makes each course challenging, relevant and fascinating.
The book Strategies of the Serengeti, by Stephen Berry, examines the strategies used by a variety of animals. Using strong examples, it shows how these strategies can be used to help your organisation. He uses powerful analogies of the animals that thrive in a domain much harsher than our business environment to open the delegates' minds to current issues and new ideas.